1. Selvaraj, P., K.A.Balasubramanian, and P.G.Hill. Isolation of gamma-glutamyltransferase from human primary hepatoma and comparison of its kinetic and catalytic properties with the enzyme from normal and fetal liver. Enzyme. 1981; 26: 57-63. PMID: 6113139
2. Selvaraj, P., K.A. Balasubramanian. Localization of gamma- glutamyl transferase on polyacrylamide gels using L- gamma- glutamyl-p-nitroanilide as substrate. Clin. Chim. Acta. 1982; 121: 291-300. PMID: 6179655
3. Selvaraj, P., Balasubramanian K.A. Soluble forms of gamma - glutamyltranferase in human adult liver, fetal liver and primary hepatoma compared. Clin. Chem. 1983; 29: 90-95. PMID: 6129078
4. Selvaraj, P., K.A. Balasubramanian. Comparison of electrophoretic and immunological properties of gamma- glutamyltransferase from human adult liver, fetal liver and primary hepatoma. Enzyme. 1983; 30: 21-28. PMID: 6135609
5. Selvaraj, P., D.D.K.Rolston and K.A. Balasubramanian. Separation of hydrophobic and hydrophilic forms of gamma- glutamyltranferase from human serum by hydrophobic chromatography on phenyl-sepharose CL-4B: studies on normal sera and sera of patients with liver disease. Clin. Chim. Acta. 1984; 138: 141-149. PMID: 6144406 .
6. Selvaraj, P., K.A. Balasubramanian. Formation of Co2+- Tris complex and its interference in kinetic assay of enzymes: with special reference to apparent inhibition of gamma -glutamyltransferase. Ind. J. Biochem. Biophys. 1984; 21: 389-391. PMID: 6152754
7. Selvaraj, P. Studies on gamma-glutamyl transferase from human fetal liver, normal adult liver and primary hepatoma. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Madras, May 1984.
8. Selvaraj, P., K.A. Balasubramanian. Comparative structural and lectin binding studies on gamma-glutamyltransferase from human adult liver, fetal liver and primary hepatoma. Eur. J. Biochem. 1985; 153: 485-490. PMID: 2866957
9. Selvaraj, P., M.L. Plunkett, M.L. Dustin, M.E. Sanders, S. Shaw and T.A. Springer. The T-lymphocyte glycoprotein CD2 binds the cell surface ligand LFA-3. Nature. 1987; 326: 400-403. PMID: 2951597
10. Plunkett M.L., M.E. Sanders, P. Selvaraj, M.L. Dustin, S. Shaw and T.A. Springer. Rosetting of activated T-lymphocytes with autologous erythrocytes: Definition of the receptor and ligand molecules as CD2 and lymphocyte function associated antigen-3 (LFA-3). J. Exp. Med. 1987; 165: 664-676. PMID: 3102675
11. Selvaraj, P., M.L. Dustin, R. Mitnacht, T. Hunig, T.A. Springer and M.L. Plunkett. Rosetting of human T-lymphocytes with sheep and human erythrocytes: Comparison of human and sheep ligands binding using purified E receptor. J. Immunol. 1987; 138: 2690-2695. PMID: 3309056
12. Selvaraj, P., M.L. Dustin, R. Silber, M.G. Low and T.A. Springer. Deficiency of lymphocyte function associated antigen- 3 (LFA-3) in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria: Functional correlates and evidence for a phosphatidylinositol membrane anchor. J. Exp. Med. 1987; 166: 1011-1025. PMID: 3309123
13. Dustin M.L., P. Selvaraj, R. Mattaliano, and T.A. Springer. Anchoring mechanisms for LFA-3 cell adhesion glycoprotein at membrane surface. Nature 1987; 329: 846-848. PMID: 3313053
14. Selvaraj, P., W.F. Rosse, R. Silber, and T.A. Springer. The major Fc receptor in blood has a phosphatidylinositol anchor and is deficient in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria. Nature 1988; 333: 565-567. PMID: 2967435
15. Hollander, N., P. Selvaraj, and T.A. Springer. Biosynthesis and function of LFA-3 in human mutant cells deficient in phosphatidylinositol -anchored proteins. J. Immunol. 1988; 141: 4283-4290. PMID: 2461988
16. Kuchroo,V.J., J.K. Steele, P. Billings, P. Selvaraj, and M.E. Dorf. Antigen binding CD3 bearing suppressor T cell hybridoma: I. Expression of CD3 associated antigen binding receptors on suppressor T cells. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. (USA) 1988; 85:9209-9213. PMID: 2973609
17. Selvaraj, P., M. Hibbs, O. Carpen, and T.A. Springer. Reactivity of Workshop CD16 monoclonal antibodies with distinct membrane anchored forms of CD16. Leukocyte Typing IV. p595-597 (Oxford University press, 1989).
18. Selvaraj, P., M.G. Low, P. Lopez, and T.A. Springer. Phosphatidylinositol-anchored antigens defined by non-lineage monoclonal antibodies. Leukocyte Typing IV. p743-744 (Oxford University press, 1989).
19. Selvaraj, P., O. Carpen, M. Hibbs, and T.A. Springer. Natural Killer cell and granulocytes Fcg receptor III (CD16) differ in membrane anchor and signal transduction. J. Immunol. 1989. 143: 3283-3288. PMID: 2553809
20. Hibbs, M.L., P.Selvaraj., O. Carpen, T. A. Springer, H. Kuster, M. H. Jouvin, and J. P. Kinet. Mechanism regulating expression of membrane isoforms of FcgRIII (CD16). Science 1989; 246: 1608-1611. PMID: 2531918
21. Carpen, O., P. Selvaraj, M.L. Hibbs, and T. A. Springer. The ability of NK cell and granulocyte forms of CD16 to trigger cytolytic function. Natural Killer cells: Biology and Clinical Application. 1990; pp50-54 (Proc. of 6th Int. Natural Killer Cell Workshop Goslar 1989. Ed: R.E. Schmidt, Karger publications).
22. Kuchroo, V.K., J. K. Steele, R. M. O' Hara Jr. S. Jayaraman, P. Selvaraj, Greenfield, E. Kubo, R. T. and M. E. Dorf. Relationships between antigen specific helper and inducer suppressor T cell hybridomas. J. Immunol. 1990; 145: 438-448. PMID: 1973182
23. McHugh, R., L. Cobrn, and P. Selvaraj. Differences in surface expression of adhesion molecules on cytotoxic and non-cytotoxic NK 3.3 cells. Leukocyte Typing V: 1574-1576. (Oxford Univ. Press 1993).
24. Wang, Y-C., L. Zhu, R. McHugh, K. W. Sell and P. Selvaraj. Heat stable antigen/CD24 provides a costimulatory signal for the tumor specific T cell proliferation and cytotoxicity in mice. Eur. J. Immunol. 1995; 25:1163-1167. PMID: 7774619
25. Nagarajan, S., M. Anderson S. N. Ahmed, K. W. Sell. and P. Selvaraj. Purification and optimization of functional reconstitution on the surface of leukemic cell lines of GPI-anchored Fcg receptor III. J. Immunol. Methods 1995. 184: 241-251. PMID: 7658026
26. McHugh, R., S. N. Ahmed, Y-C. Wang K. W. Sell and P. Selvaraj. Construction, purification and functional reconstitution of a glycolipid anchored form of B7-1 (CD80) on tumor cell membranes. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 1995; 92:8059-8063. PMID: 7544014
27. Nagarajan, S., L. Cobern, P. Anderson, S. Chelsa, C. Zhu and P. Selvaraj. Ligand binding and phagocytic properties of CD16 isoforms: Phagocytic signalling by associated z and g subunits. J. Biol. Chem. 1995; 270:25762-25770. PMID: 7592758
28. Cobern, L. and P. Selvaraj. An enzymatic method to determine the receptor mediated endocytosis. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods 1995; 30:249-255. PMID: 8621884
29. Chesla S. E., P. Selvaraj and C. Zhu. The mechanics of single molecular interactions between Fc gamma receptor III (CD16) isoforms and their ligands. Proceedings of Bioengineering conference (ASME publications) 1995; 29:455-456.
30. Ragab, M., P. Selvaraj. and D.S. Sgoutas. Oxidized lipoprotein (a) induces cell adhesion molecules and enhances adhesion of monocytic cell line U937 to cultured endothelial cells. Arteriosclerosis 1996; 12:103-113. PMID: 8782841
31. Wang Y-C, L. Zhu, R. McHugh, S. D. Graham Jr., C. D. Hillyer, D. Dillehay, K. W. Sell and P. Selvaraj. Induction of autologous tumor specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte activity against a human renal carcinoma cell line by B7-1 (CD80) costimulation in vitro. J. Immunotherapy 1996; 19:1-8.
32. Selvaraj, P. Tumors modified with GPI-anchored proteins as therapeutic vaccines. Vaccines: New Advances in Technologies and applications, Chapter 4.5; 1996. (Eds: R. Ostriker and L.M. Savage, Biomedical Library Series. International Business Communications, Inc).
33. McHugh, R.S., K. Venkiteswaran, K., Y-C. Wang and P. Selvaraj. Cells modified with lipid anchored proteins: A novel approach to cancer vaccines. Proceedings of the Symposium on: Frontiers in Biology and Biotechnology pp 26-27; 1997 (Ed. A. Oommen).
34. McHugh, R.S, Gilmartin., R, Sell, K.W. and P. Selvaraj. Detection of soluble form of B7-1 in synovial fluids using monoclonol antibodies against distinct epitopes of human B7-1. Clin. Immunol Immunopathol. 1998; 87: 50-59. PMID: 9576010
35. Sundstrom, B., K. Venkiteswaran, P. Selvaraj and D. Sgoutas. Oxidized lipoproteins enhance the in vitro tube fomation by endothelial cells cultured on matrigel. Angiogenesis: Models, Modulators, and Clinical Applications 1998, pp 367-375. (Edited by Maragoudakis, Plenum Press, New York).
36. Chesla,S.E., P. Selvaraj and C. Zhu. Measuring two-dimensional receptor-ligand binding kinetics with micropipet. Biophysical J. 1998; 75: 1553-1572. PMID: 9726957
37. McHugh, R.S., S. Nagarajan, Y-C Wang, K.W. Sell and P. Selvaraj. Protein Transfer of GPI-B7-1 into Tumor Cell Membranes: A novel approach to tumor immunotherapy. Cancer Res. 1999; 59:2433-2437. PMID: 10344754
38. Selvaraj, P., R. Mchugh and S. Nagarajan. Engineering GPI-anchored Proteins. 1999. MBIU 7:197-211. (In: GPI-anchored Membrane Proteins and Carbohydrates. Edited by D. Hoessli and S. Ilangumaran, Landes Biosciences, Texas).
39. Nagarajan, S. and P. Selvaraj. Expression and Characterization of glycolipid anchored B7-1 (CD80) from Baculovirus infected cells: protein transfer onto tumor cell. Protein Exp. and Purification 1999; 1999; 17: 273-281. PMID: 10545276
40. Li, P., P. Selvaraj. and C. Zhu. Analysis of competition binding between soluble and surface-linked ligands for the same cell surface receptor. Biophys. J. 1999; 77: 3394-3406. PMID: 10585962
41. Nagarajan,S., K. Venkiteswaran, M. Anderson, U. Sayed, C. Zhu and P. Selvaraj. Cell specific activation dependent regulation of neutrophil CD32A ligand binding function. Blood, 2000; 95: 1069-1077. PMID: 10648424
42. Chesla,S.E., P. Li, P. Selvaraj. and C. Zhu. The membrane anchor influences ligand binding and 2D kinetic rates and 3D affinity of FcgRIII (CD16). J. Biol. Chem. 2000; 275: 10235-10246. PMID: 10744709
43. Westerman, L.E., S,C, Sund, P. Selvaraj. and P.E. Jensen. Induction of tumor-specific immunity in mice by immunization with reconstituted tumor membranes containing recombinant B7-2. J. Immunotherapy. 2000; 23: 456-463. PMID: 10916755
44. Poloso, N., G. W. Bumgarner, S. Nagarajan,, and P. Selvaraj. Tumor modified by protein transfer of costimulatory molecules as cancer vaccines. Christian Med. Coll. Alum. J. 2000; 34: 8-10.
45. Williams, T.E., P. Selvaraj., and C. Zhu. Concurrent binding to multiple ligands: Kinetic rates of CD16b for membrane-bound IgG1 and IgG2. Biophys. J. 2000; 79: 1858-1866. PMID: 11023891
45. Williams, T.E., S. Nagarajan,P. Selvaraj., and C. Zhu. Concurrent and independent binding of Fcg receptors IIa and IIIb to surface-bound IgG. Biophys. J. 2000;79: 1867-1875. PMID: 11023892
47. Poloso, N.J., S. Nagarajan, G. Bumgarner and P. Selvaraj.. Development of therapeutic vaccines by direct modification of cell membranes from surgically removed human tumor tissue with immunostimulatory molecules. Vaccine 2001; 19: 2029-2038. PMID: 11228374
48. Reaves, T.A., S.P. Colgan, P. Selvaraj.J, M.M. Pochet, S. Walsh, A. Nusrat, T.W. Liang, J.L. Madara and C.A. Parkos. Neutrophil adhesive interactions at the apical epithelial surface represent a discrete terminal event in trans-epithelial migration. Am. J. Physiol.2001; 280:746-54. PMID: 11254502
49. Williams TE, Nagarajan S, Selvaraj P., and C. Zhu. Quantifying the impact of microtopology on effective two-dimensional affinity. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276: 13283-13288. PMID: 11278674
50. Poloso N, Nagarajan, S, Bumgarner GW, Zampell J, and Selvaraj P.. Designer Cancer Vaccines Made Easy: Protein Transfer of Immunostimulatory Molecules for Use in Therapeutic Tumor Vaccines. Frontiers in Biosci. 2001; 6: 760-775. PMID: 11401782
51. Li P, Nagarajan S, Zhu, C and Selvaraj P. Recombinant CD16A-Ig forms a homodimer and cross-blocks the ligand binding functions of neutrophil and monocyte Fcg Receptors. Mol. Immunol 2001; 38:527-38. PMID: 11750654
52. Poloso NJ, Nagarajan S, Mejia-Oneta JM, Selvaraj P. GPI-anchoring of GM-CSF results in active membrane-bound and partially shed cytokine. Mol Immunol. 2002; 38:803-16. PMID: 11922938
53. Nagarajan S, Selvaraj P. Glycolipid-anchored IL-12 Expressed on Tumor Cell Surface Induces Antitumor Immune Response. Cancer Res. 2002; 62:2869-74. PMID: 12019166
54. Selvaraj P., Fifadara NH, Cimino A, and Wang G. Functional Regulation of Human Neutrophil Fc gamma Receptors. Immunol Res. 2004 29:219-30. PMID: 15181284
55. Cimino, AM, Kim, AC, and Selvaraj P. Cancer Vaccine Development: Protein Transfer of Membrane-anchored Cytokines and Immunostimulatory Molecules. Immunol Res. 2004; 29:231-40. PMID: 15181285
56. Nagarajan S, Fifadara N, and Selvaraj P. Signal specific activation and regulation of human neutrophil Fc gamma receptors. J. Immunol 2005; 174: 5423-32. PMID: 15843541
57. Bumgarner, GW, Zampell, JC., Nagarajan, S, Poloso, NJ., Dorn, AS, D'Souza MJ, and Selvaraj P. Modified cell ELISA to determine the solubilization of cell surface proteins: Applications in GPI-anchored protein purification. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods 2005; 64:99-109. PMID: 16000225
58. Zhang,F, Marcus WD, Goyal, NH, Selvaraj P., Springer TA, and Zhu C. Two-dimensional kinetics regulation of L2-ICAM-1 interaction by conformational changes of the L inserted domain. J. Biol. Chem 2005; 280:42207-18. PMID: 16234238
59. Nagarajan S and Selvaraj P. Human tumor membrane vesicles modified to express glycolipid-anchored IL-12 by protein transfer induce T cell proliferation in vitro: a potential approach for local delivery of cytokines during vaccination. Vaccine 2006; 24: 2264-74. PMID: 16376465
60. Long M Chen J, Jiang N, Selvaraj P, McEver RP, and C. Zhu. Probabilistic modeling of rosette formation mediated by CD16B-hIgG and selectin-ligand interactions. Biophys J. 2006; 91:352-363. PMID: 16603493
61. Wang YC, Sashidharamurthy R, Nagarajan S, and Selvaraj P. B7-1-HSA (CD80-CD24), a recombinant hybrid costimulatory molecule retains ligand binding and costimulatory functions. Immunol Lett. 2006; 105:185-192. PMID: 16621031
62. Skountzou I, Quan FS, Gangadhara S, Ye L, Vzorov A, Selvaraj P, Jacob J, Compans RW, Kang SM. Incorporation of glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored granulocyte- macrophage colony-stimulating factor or CD40 ligand enhances immunogenicity of chimeric simian immunodeficiency virus-like particles. J. Virol. 2007, 81:1083-94. PMID: 17108046
63. Li P, Jiang N, Nagarajan S, Wohlhueter R, Selvaraj P, and Zhu C. Affinity and Kinetic Analysis of Fcg Receptor IIIa (CD16a) Binding to IgG Ligands J. Biol. Chem. 2007, 282:6210-21. PMID: 17202140
64. Selvaraj P. T cell Response. Encyclopedia of Cancer (Edited by Dr. Manfred Schwab, Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co.) (2007)
65. Shashidharamurthy R, Amaro A, Ezekwudo D, and Selvaraj P. Analysis of competitive interaction of H and R allelic forms of CD32A with rabbit IgG immune-complex Proc. Intl. Cong. Immunol. 2007, p513-522.
66. Shashidharamurthy R, Hennigar RA, Fuchs A, Palaniswami P, and Selvaraj P. Extravasation and emigration of neutrophils to the inflammatory site depend on the interaction of immune-complex with Fcg receptors and can be effectively blocked by decoy Fcg receptors. Blood 2008; 111:894-904. PMID: 17962513
67.Selvaraj P. , Yerra A, Tien L, Shashidharamurthy R. Custom designing therapeutic cancer vaccines: Delivery of immunostimulatory molecule adjuvants by protein transfer. Hum Vaccin. 2008; 4: 384-388. PMID: 18382145
68. Ezekwudo D, Shashidharamurthy R, Devineni D, Palaniappan R, and Selvaraj P. Down regulation of anti-apoptotic protein and induction of cell death in radioresistant human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line (PC-3) by methyl jasmonate. Cancer Letters 2008; 270:277-85. PMID: 18573594
69. Bumgarner GW, Shashidharamurthy R, Nagarajan S, DÃ•Souza MJ, and Selvaraj P. Surface engineering of microparticles using a novel protein transfer technique: Potential applications in targeted drug delivery and vaccine adjuvant development. J. Contrl. Release 2009; 137:90-97 PMID: 19328830
70. Bozeman EN, Hood J, Shashidharamurthy R and Selvaraj P.'Exhaustive' look at PD-1/PDL-1 blockade in vivo. Immunotherapy 2009; 1: 525-527
71. Shashidharamurthy R, Zhang F, Amano A, Kamat K, Panchanathan R, Ezekwud D, Zhu C and Selvaraj P. Dynamics of the interaction of human IgG subtype immune-complexes with cells expressing R and H allelic forms of a low affinity Fc gamma receptor CD32A. J. Immunol. 2009; 183:8216-8224.
72. Bozeman EN, Shashidharamurthy R, Paulos SA, Palaniappan R, D'Souza M and Selvaraj P. Cancer vaccine development: Designing tumor cells for greater immunogenicity. Frontiers in Biosciences 2010; 15:309-320
73. Goins CL, Chappell CP, Shashidharamurthy R, Selvaraj P and Jacob J. Immune complex-mediated enhancement of secondary antibody responses. J. Immunol. 2010; 184:6293-6298.
74. Bhowmik T, D'Souza B, Shashidharamurthy R, Oettinger C, Selvaraj P, D'Souza MJ. A novel microparticulate vaccine for melanoma cancer using transdermal delivery. J. Microencapsul. 2011; 28:294-300
75. Shashidharamurthy R, Bozeman EN, Patel JM, Kaur R, Meganathan J and Selvaraj P. Recent advances in the development of immunotherapeutic strategies for cancer treatment. Med Res Rev. 2012; 32:1197-219.
76. Shashidharamurthy R, Bozeman E and Selvaraj P. Administration of plasmid DNA encoding human FcÂ³Rs blocks the immune-complex mediated inflammation in vivo in reverse passive Arthus reaction model. Gene Therapy 2012; 19:877-885.
77. D'Souza B, Bhowmik T, Shashidharamurthy R, Oettinger C, Selvaraj P and D'Souza M. Oral Microparticulate Vaccine for Melanoma Cancer using M-cell Targeting. J. Drug Targeting 2012; 20: 166-73.
78. Tawde SA, Chablani L, Akalkotkar A, D'Souza C, Selvaraj P, D'Souza MJ. Formulation and evaluation of oral microparticulate ovarian cancer vaccines. Vaccine. 2012; 30:5675-81
79. Chablani L, Tawde SA, Akalkotkar A, D'Souza C, Selvaraj P and D'Souza MJ. Formulation and evaluation of a particulate oral breast cancer vaccine. J Pharm. Sci. 2012; 101:3661-71.
80. Bozeman EN, Srivatsan S, Mohammadi H, Daniels D, Shashidharamurthy R, Selvaraj P. Ukrain, a plant-derived semi-synthetic compound, exerts antitumor effects against cancer and induces protective antitumor immunity in mice. Experimental Oncology 2012; 34:340-347.
81. Patel JM, Bozeman EN, Selvaraj P. Taming dendritic cells with TIM-3: Another immunosuppressive strategy by tumors. Immunotherapy 2012; 4:1795-8.
82. Bozeman EN, Cimino-Mathews A, Krishnamoothy A, Tein L, Shashidharamurthy R, Selvaraj P. Expression of membrane anchored cytokines and B7-1 alters tumor microenvironment and induces protective antitumor immunity in a murine breast cancer model. Vaccine 2013; 31:2449-2456.
83. Shashidharamurthy R, Aitken JD, Srinivasan G, Parkos CA, Selvaraj P, Vijay-Kumar M. Differential role of lipocalin-2 during immune-complex mediated acute and chronic inflammation. Arthritis & Rheumatism 2013; 65:1064-1073.
84. Srivatsan S, Patel JM, Bozeman EM, Imasuen I, He S, Daniels D and Selvaraj P. Allogeneic Tumor Cell Vaccines: The Promise and Limitations in Clinical Trials. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014; 10:52-63. PMID:24064957
85. Patel JM, Vincent F. Vartabedian, Periasamy Selvaraj. Lipid-mediated Cell Surface Engineering. Micro- and Nano Engineering of the Cell Surface 2014; Chapter 6: Pages 121-141 (ISBN: 978-1-4557-3146-6). (Edited by Weian Zhao and Jeffrey M. Karp, Elsevier Publications).
86. Patel JM, Dale GA, Vartabedian VF, Dey P and Selvaraj P. Cancer CARtography: charting out a new approach to cancer immunotherapy. Immunotherapy 2014; 6: 675-678. PMID:25186600
87. Yang E, Qian W, Cao Z, Wang L, Bozeman EN, Ward C, Yang B, Selvaraj P, Lipowska M, Wang YA, Mao H, Yang L. Theranostic nanoparticles carrying Doxorubicin attenuate targeting ligand specific antibody responses following systemic delivery. Theranostics. 2015;5:43-61. PMID: 25553097
88. Wieland A, Shashidharamurthy R, Kamphorst AO, Han JH, Aubert RD, Choudhury BP, Stowell SR, Lee J, Punkosdy GA, Shlomchik MJ, Selvaraj P, Ahmed R. Antibody effector functions mediated by Fcgamma receptors are compromised during persistent viral infection. Immunity. 2015; 42:367-78. PMID: 25680276
89. Patel JM, Vartabedian VF, Kim MC, He S, Kang SM, Selvaraj P. Influenza virus-like particles engineered by protein transfer with tumor-associated antigens induces protective antitumor immunity. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2015; 112:1102-1110. PMID: 25689082.
90. Patel JM, Kim MC, Vartabedian VF, Lee YN, He S, Song JM, Choi HJ, Yamanaka S, Amaram N, Lukacher A, Montemagno C, Compans RW, Kang SM,, Selvaraj P. Protein transfer-mediated surface engineering to adjuvantate virus-like nanoparticles for enhanced anti-viral immune responses. Nanomedicine. 2015; 11:1097-107. PMID: 25752855.
91. Patel JM, Vartabedian VF, Bozeman EN, Caoyonan BE, Srivatsan S, Pack CD, Dey P, D'Souza MJ, Yang L, Selvaraj P. Plasma membrane vesicles decorated with glycolipid-anchored antigens and adjuvants via protein transfer as an antigen delivery platform for inhibition of tumor growth. Biomaterials. 2016; 74:231-244. PMID: 26461116.
92. Bozeman EN, He S, Shafizadeh Y, Selvaraj P.Therapeutic efficacy of PD-L1 blockade in a breast cancer model is enhanced by cellular vaccines expressing B7-1 and glycolipid-anchored IL-12. Human Vaccine and Immunotherapeutics 2015 (In press). PMID: 26308597.
. . --Updated on Dec, 2015